[How to pickle orange peel]_Orange peel_How to pickle_How to pickle
Orange peel can be soaked in water to drink, and it can also be paired with other ingredients to make gourmet. In addition, you can use the marinating method to add food to eat. The steps for people to pickle orange peel are different. The following introduces everyoneThree pickling methods.
First, pickle sweet tangerine material oranges, tart plums (using the Sun brand large granular Huamei), white sugar practice 1, prepare a dry, oil-free clean glass bottle.
2. Wash the oranges, add boiling water and blanch for 30 seconds, and remove the moisture from the dried orange skin. At this time, it is easy to find damaged oranges and discard them.
3. Cut an opening in the bottom of the orange after picking, and stuff a piece of tart into the opening.
4. Drain the oranges into the bottle, cover with a layer of oranges and a layer of sugar until they are full.
5. Put a piece of cloth on the bottle cap and place it in a place where the direct sunlight can shine above. At night, place it indoors again to avoid getting wet by rain. After 30 days of drying, you can harvest.
6. Store the finished product in a dry place in a sealed place and write the old-fashioned date on the bottle.
Tip 1. If the oranges are blanched for too long, it will affect the quality of the oranges.
2. Take out with a dry and oil-free appliance when ingesting. It can be crushed with hot or cold water and stirred. 3. It can also be used as a snack when pouting.
4, the longer the storage time, the more sweet it is. During the drying process, you can see that the sugar slowly melts, and the color of the finished product is also more and more concentrated.
Second, pickled orange peel material fresh yellow orange peel, red pepper, garlic, ginger, salt, sugar, rice wine, watercress sauce, sesame oil practice1.
Shred fresh orange peel, red pepper, garlic, and ginger.
Soak the orange peel in boiling water for one night (soak more time with more orange peel) to remove the bitterness of the orange peel.
Squeeze the soaked orange peel (not too hard, otherwise it will squeeze the orange peel), then wash it with cold water and squeeze the orange peel water again.
Use a large bowl of orange peel, red pepper, and garlic ginger, mix with salt, sugar, rice wine, and watercress sauce, and drizzle with sesame oil.
You can find some original glass jars to hold orange peel, squeeze the orange peel, and seal it tightly.
Put it in the refrigerator and eat whenever you want.
Third, pickling salty tangerine material oranges, sea salt or rock salt Practice 1, prepare a dry, oil-free, clean glass bottle.
2. Pick the oranges that have not been damaged. After cleaning the oranges, dry the skin of the oranges.
3. Put the oranges into the bottle, cover one layer of oranges with a layer of salt until it is full.
4. Put a piece of cloth on the bottle cap and place it directly under the direct sunlight. Re-place the room at night to avoid rain. After drying for 30 days, seal the finished product in a dry place and write the old-fashioned date on the bottle.
(The taste is more mellow when stored for more than three years.) Tip 1. Take time to recycle with dry and oil-free appliances. You can smash it in hot water or drink cold, or add a tablespoon of honey to drink.
2. It is not recommended to use ordinary coarse salt, so that the product will have a bitter taste.